• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Need help getting timestamps on the Low and High of the Day in the ES?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help getting timestamps on the Low and High of the Day in the ES?

Hi traders!

I would really appreciate if anyone knows how I can get a timestamp for Low and High of the day prices in the ES each day. Ideally, I would also love to get data for the High and Low of the overnight session if possible. I tried downloading historical minute data from the NT Historical Manager, but the timestamps don't seem to be accurate and do not match the actual market data that I see on my charts.

I need this data very urgently for a personal project and would be very grateful if someone can point me in the right direction. If it's impossible to get ES data, I might be OK working with SPY data since they are pretty correlated.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello dillian01,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist.
    What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X )

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the quick reply! I am using NT7 version 7.0.1000.37 (Live). My data feed comes from Ninja Trader Continuum. I live in the US EST time zone and need my timestamps on the historical .txt files that I downloaded from the NT7 Historical Data Manager to match the 1-min data that I see on my chart, but for some reason right now there is a big discrepancy.

Thank you,
      Dilyan

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by xsgex, Yesterday, 09:46 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post xsgex
      by xsgex

Started by Steve L, Yesterday, 09:36 PM