Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simultaneous orders

Hello,

I would like to know about the NT7 capacity. How many simultaneous orders can be launched at the same time to different accounts?

I am trading with IB

Hello guillembm,

Unfortunately IB allocation is not supported in NinjaTrader 7. So if you submit an order to the master account in NinjaTrader, the order will not sent to the sub accounts. However you can make use of account groups in NinjaTrader. Please see the forum thread at the link below for more information.

See the link below for information and instructions regarding account groups in NinjaTrader.

Be aware that subsequent cancellations and or order modifications will NOT be replicated against each order, you must manage each replicated order individually. So unfortunately if the strategy modifies/cancels orders, it will not be a good workaround.

You can add the accounts you like in the account group. As far as I know, there is no limitation on how much accounts can be part of an account group.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. Unfortunately I, probably, didn't express myself in the best way.

I have no intention to group trades. I am connected to IB with the master account and from this connection I can acces all the client subaccounts. Only one IB connection is needed.

I have a strategy set for every different client account that launches the same order exactly at the same time.

My question is: how many simultaneous orders can be lunched at the same time?

Comment

I am not aware of a limitation in regards to orders you can submit at the same time.

If this will not work for you, please let me know.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It's a pity you haven't tested this in your end. It would be really useful, in general, to know the NT limits.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
          168 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sidlercom80  
          Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred