Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade entry based off of High/Low of clicked on 1 minute bar on chart

Greetings!

I would like to create something that would allow me to make a trade entry based on the High/Low of a clicked on 1 minute bar on my NT chart. So for example, let's say I'm trading the ES and I'm watching a 1 minute bar chart with NT. Let's say that 1 bar back (could be any number of bars back, or even the current bar) the High is 1216.75 and the low is 1214.25. What I would like to do as a start is enter on a STOP or LIMIT the following:

Buy 1 ES 1217.00
    Sell 1 ES 1214.00

I would like to be able to right-click on the one minute bar and see the above two orders as options available to me. I'd like to select them both, but I will settle for only 1 at time if necessary. Eventually, I'd like to make this a bit more complex whereby if the Sell goes through, the original Buy 1 ES becomes a Buy 2 ES, i.e. a close and reverse trade.

Any ideas? I'm also willing to accept not doing the above by the chart if there were some other way of doing the above via the command console or even the DOM.

You can create custom automated strategies using NinjaScript. More information can be found at the link below.

However, the setup you described most likely will require advanced programming.

In addition, you could also contact one of our NinjaScript consultants and check if they can create such a strategy. You can find them below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Jon17
    by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM