Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts Not Updating

Hello,

I loaded up NT today, connecting to Mirus and IQFeed as usual and the charts seem to be stuck. They are not updating even though the data is coming through as I can see the bid/ask moving just fine. I've tried reloading NT several times, restarting my computer and reloading the historical data within the charts but nothing seems to work. Also, if I attempt to change to a different instrument, nothing happens.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Hello,

When you say you see the bid/ask moving, are you referring to data in the Control Center?

Please try right clicking the chart>Properties and confirm that session ends and begins times are set to 12:00 AM.

Also, pull up a new chart and confirm that Last date is set to todays date in the Format data series window.

When you say you try to change the instrument, what are you doing exactly and what is the result?
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

1. For the bid ask I'm referring to the control center as well as the SuperDOM. Both work fine.

2. I have confirmed the times are set to 12:00am and the last date is today's date. Still not working.

3. I've tried to change the instrument both by going through the default drop down menu on the charts as well as manually entering the symbols. I've also tried removing all the symbols from the Instrument Manager and putting them back again.

Charts still are not working. I'd greatly appreciate any further recommendations. Should I try to uninstall ninjatrader and go back to the previous version? I'm using the most recent one, 6.5.1000.6

Comment

Hello,

Please remove any 3rd party indicators or software from NinjaTrader: File>Utilities>Remove, and retest it.

Confirm that you do not have an arrow that looks like this: >| in the top right of the chart. If you do, please click on it.

If this did not work please send your log and trace files from Help>Mail to support "attn: Ben" and reference this link within the email, and I will check into it more:
        DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the help. I'm actually not sure what happened but I just closed and restarted NT with the intention of sending you the log files and it seems to be working ok now so I'm just going to leave it alone for the time being.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Rogers101, 05-05-2024, 11:30 AM
          16 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Rogers101  
          Started by ninza33, Today, 12:31 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ninza33