Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can I do this? (two computers, one acct)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I do this? (two computers, one acct)

I'm curious if I can use the same live key simultaneously with two different computers. I'm using a free key with GAIN capital. Can I connect to the same trading account twice?

I have NinjaTrader at home and also at work and I'd like to be able to leave a position open when leaving home, and then manage that position from work and vice versa.

HI,

It's not possible to connect to the same account more than once at the same time.

In addition it would be in violation with our End Users License Agreement (EULA) if you would use the license more than once at the same time. Y

It is possible to submit an order on one computer, then close the program and open up on a different computer. However we do NOT recommend to do this at all.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, if I can't use the same free live key on two computers, can I get an additional free live key for a second computer?

I guess I can just make sure I have a stop before shutting down each computer in case the market moves against me while in transit.

Comment

Even if you had a second license you would not be able to log-in to your trading account from two separate locations at the same time. That is what I believe Vince was saying in addition to the license issue.
        JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DavidHP, Today, 07:56 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
        Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes