How to get Pivots and Session data correct with new Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get Pivots and Session data correct with new Russell

I am having problems getting the new Russell (ICE Nybot) charts to show the correct data. The pivots, High and low of today and yesterday are out.The days seems to start at 10:00am Chicago time.
    Can anyone help please?
    IT was working fine with the old ER contracts.
    My SP charts are fine.
    I have tried using different times in the actual indicators, but this does not seem to be working.
    Regards

Pivots are calculated based off of the chart data. Please describe in more detail what exactly is wrong with your chart data right now? Remember, data is timestamped with your local PC clock. You could just try a session time of 12:00 AM to 12:00AM to cover the full day.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have tried this as well. When I am using the new Russell contract(TF 12-08) my charts do not show the correct values for pivots and previous day high, low, open and close. Also the current day high, low is incorrect.
      If I use the SP data in the same chart all is well. When I was using the old ER2 data all was well. It has to do with the rollocer to the ICE exchange. I have tried to use different times in the start/end sections of the SessionCurrentDay OHL indicator and the SessionsPivotsDaily V6 indicator.
      The data resets at 12:00am on my PC clock, which is 10:00am at chicago. As soon as I change the instrument to the SP it works fine.

Comment

vast524,

The pivots as well as all other indicators work off of whatever is shown on the chart's data. If you are having problems with the chart data you will be displayed pivots based on your erroneous data. There is nothing wrong with the indicators as you have confirmed by switching to SP.

First, did you follow the instructions to get the new TF contracts working? http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/Announcement1.htm Please ensure you are on NT6.5.1000.6 and have followed these instructions.

Comment

I updated Ninja to the current version upon receiving the pop up. I had not used the TF indictor as I was still using the ER2 09-08 contract. I carried out the reset of Instruments as directed. Then loaded the TF 12-08.

Comment

You may be facing the issues as described here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/v...3659#post53659

Please follow the steps recommended by Dierk on post #51.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post usazencort  
            Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
            5 responses