Errors in Ninjascript file - rubbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors in Ninjascript file - rubbish

Hi, I am sick of re-installing Ninjatrader 7 every time there is an update. Commercial indicators that worked fine in the previous build of Ninja 7 suddenly have errors in them when I upgraded to the latest build.

What a load of rubbish!

This has been a problem that plagued Ninjatrader from the beginning of time, you would think they would have come up with an easier fix when you have to upgrade.

The funny thing is , once you deleted ninjatrader and import the exact same indicator it works fine , thus it is poor software coding on NinjaTrader's side.

Hopefully this gets to the top otherwise I will change platform next time this rubbish happens again.

stephan06,

Thanks for your post.

This would not be expected behavior and is not something widely reported with updates to the platform. I'm happy to review your log and trace files to check into this matter. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20180128.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20180128.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
    116 responses
    1 like
    Last Post kevinenergy  
    Started by franatas, 12-04-2023, 03:43 AM