Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can i upgrade to a multi-broker license?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i upgrade to a multi-broker license?

hello, i bought a single broker lifetime license more than 8 years ago (grandfather), i currently trade via RCG broker using continuum API. I want to be able to execute and clear trades via ninja platform through both RCG broker and Interactive Broker (IB) using Ninja and IB TWS platform, and place trades simultaneously in both RCG and IB futures accounts, can this done via upgrading to a multi broker license? with a multi-broker license would i be still be able to trade through my old broker who is RCG broker? how much does a multibroker lifetime license cost? I have already paid $1,300 for a lifetime single broker license 8 year ago. Thanks in advance. Regards, Rod.

Hello Rod,

Thank you for your post.

Purchasing a multi broker license key would allow you to connect and trade with Interactive Brokers (through TWS) alongside your existing account connection to RCG. You can even connect to both accounts simultaneously within a single installation of NinjaTrader. This will give you a seamless one-platform interface to trade both of these accounts.

NinjaTrader allows single broker lifetime license holders to apply the full value of their existing license towards the purchase of a multi broker key. So you can trade-up to a multi broker license by simply paying the price difference of $500 between these two products. I will direct-message you a link to make this payment.

If you have any other questions about purchasing a multi broker license key from your existing single broker license, feel free to send an email to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com.

Comment

Hello, could I also get that link to upgrade my license to a multibroker license? Also, I'm interested in setting up a ninjatrader brokerage account, but when I try to sign up on the website it keeps trying to get me to buy a ninjatrader platform. How do I set up a NT broker account if I have already purchased NT? Thanks!

Comment

Hello RobotSyndicate,

I would be glad to send you instructions to purchase a multi broker license key. Can you please send an email to [email protected]? This will allow us to look up your existing license key so we can provide you with the correct instructions for this upgrade.

I look forward to assisting you.

Comment

I also own a single user lifetime license and would to upgrade to a multiuser broker, not only to do that but to be able to access 2 computers simultaneously with the same account login. Please let me know the lowest cost to upgrade, or wathever you recommend. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

A live license key can only be used on one machine at a time. To be able to trade live on multiple machines at once you will need multiple live license keys.

Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

A Multi Broker license key will allow you to connect to any supported brokerage in the same instance of NinjaTrader. For information on upgrading to a Multi Broker license key you can email us at PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com
            Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, so regarding my question upgrading to a multi broker license will allow me to run 2 instances of the same account simultaneously, correct?

Comment

Hello antiguatech,

A Single Broker license key is enabled for one brokerage connection. A Multi Broker license key is enabled for all supported brokerage connections.

A live license key, either a Single Broker license key or a Multi Broker license key, can only be used on one machine at a time. To be able to trade live on multiple machines at once you would need multiple live license keys.
                Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hello Id like the link to pay for the upgrade.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the response.

Please write in to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com. After purchasing, your license key will be regenerated to reflect Multi Broker features.

Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.
                    Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
                    8 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post JonesJoker  
                    Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes