• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Hot Keys and Chart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Keys and Chart Trader

I had a couple of questions, one related to hot keys and the other related to chart trader. I wanted to know if there is a way to set up order entry hot keys so that it only places one contract, irregardless if I make the mistake (accidentally) of leaving my finger too long on the hot key entry button of my choosing.

My second question; I wanted to know if there is a way to set up chart trader so that the trade dom ATM strategy I have established will carry over to chart trader as well. I notice when I use hot keys on the trade dom, that the order I place has the stop and limits in place per the ATM strategy I have in place, but when I use chart trader (because that window happens to be active) that it will only place the entry order without my established stops and limits.

I appreciate any help you can provide concerning this...

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. You may enable Confirm Order Placement via Tools > Options to ensure orders are not stacked inadvertently via hotkeys.

If there is an ATM selected from an ATM drop-down before the hotkey order is submitted it will be able to be used. There is not an hot key option to auto-select an ATM template at this time.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

The tracking ID for this request is SFT-2386. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. Our Help Guide Release Notes will also list all new changed or additions to NinjaTrader (Help > Help).

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Austiner87, Today, 08:16 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL  
    Started by 7robert, Today, 07:27 AM
    1 response
    0 likes