NT/ZenFire mini Russell symbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT/ZenFire mini Russell symbol?

What is the NT/Zenfire mini Russell symbol?

Hi,

It's 'TF'
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sorry. I was using an older version of NT.
      Last edited by TrendLineBreak; 09-21-2008, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrendLineBreak View Post
        Sorry. I was using an older version of NT.
        Is anyone getting realtime prices for TF through Zen-Fire? I have followed the instructions here -- deleted TF from my default list and from the master list, then reset instruments, then restarted NT.

I am not getting any realtime price data for the TF, although I am getting it for NQ, YM, EMD and ES. When I reload historical data on my TF chart, it does update to the current date/time, but I still don't get realtime prices coming through on the DOM. What's up? Is Zen-Fire just slow that way?
        cassb
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Logical Forex

Comment

Originally posted by cassb View Post
          Is anyone getting realtime prices for TF through Zen-Fire? I have followed the instructions here -- deleted TF from my default list and from the master list, then reset instruments, then restarted NT.

I am not getting any realtime price data for the TF, although I am getting it for NQ, YM, EMD and ES. When I reload historical data on my TF chart, it does update to the current date/time, but I still don't get realtime prices coming through on the DOM. What's up? Is Zen-Fire just slow that way?
          Never mind -- I'm getting prices now. It just took about 30 mins to start up. How convenient. I hope it doesn't do this every day.
          cassb
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Logical Forex

Comment

How can I get TF into my available master intstuments list? It is not on my default list. I've tried seeting it up in Instrument Manager using TF but I'm not sure that I have all the necessary info because I cannot connect to ICE TF. Thanks. Using NT Zen-Fire.

Comment

Hello,

Please go to Help>About and verify that you are on version 6.5.1000.7. If you are not, please update on ninjatrader dot com.

Once you are on the correct version, go to Tools>Instrument manager and remove the TF or ER2 from your Default list using the ">" button.
              Then go to: Tools>Options>Misc tab>Reset Instruments, then add the TF back to the list using the "<" button.
              DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. I am on the correct version. Resetting the instruments fixed it. It seems to work fine now. In looking at the Instrument Editor and it has Nybot checked. I thought that TF was traded over ICE. Thanks.

Comment

Correct Zen Fire Symbol for CAC-40

What is the Zen Fire symbol for 'CAC 40'? When I click on 'edit' under the CAC40 symbol on the instrument list, I see that the Zen Fire symbol for the CAC40 is 'JFFCE'.

NT seems to have a problem pulling down that data under the CAC40 symbol. I'm not seeing any data on the CAC40 chart.

Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks

Comment

hi,

Please check your log tab in the control center. Is there an error message listed?

In addition please send me screenshots of the contract set up. I need screenshots of the Instrument Editors Definitions tab with the checked exchange showing and the Misc tab.

You can access the Instrument Editor by highlighting the contract in the middle section of the instrument manager and click Edit.
                    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Correct Zen Fire Symbol for CAC-40

hi Vincent.

I'm not seeing any error messages in my NT log. I'm attaching the DEF and the MISC tab information for the CAC40 contract under the instrument manager.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi rcsingleton, thanks for the screenshots - please remove the CAC40 from your default list and add it back with the Matif exchange and 02-09 expiry selected. This should work as I just confirmed over here...
                        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

CAC40 ZenFire Symbol

Thanks, that solved the problem.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                          2 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post ghoul