Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How Complicated to Delete NT and Start Over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Complicated to Delete NT and Start Over?

I'm so sick and tired of dealing with the problems of my platform. It's to the point that I can't even close out a Workspace to see if that helps the issues without a "Not Responding" showing. Then I have to do a "End Task" in my Task Manager to even get out of the NT platform.

So if I delete NT totally to start over, is there a problem with the License Keys I now have for both the Regular License Key Original and the NT Direct Editon License Key?

I think this platform is so corrupted for some reason. It's in Not Responding mode more than working mode.

Is NT ever going to be able to directly get data from the exchanges rather than be a third party data? My data is Exchange -> Dorman Trading -> NT Even those that have Kinetick have had issues in the past. Another NT end result third party data service.

I am sorry to hear that NinjaTrader isn't working well for you. It is our only goal to ensure that NinjaTrader is running as expected.

If you haven't already done so, I would highly recommend writing into PlatformSupport[AT]NinhaTrader[DOT]com with a brief description of what you're experiencing so we may provide you with specific customized support for the issue at hand.

To answer your question directly, your NinjaTrader license key will function on a new installation without any setup or adjustment. If you need your license key, write in so we may provide it to you privately.

There are plans to further streamline NinjaTrader's processes, but I do not have any more information at this time.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I'll contact Support tomorrow as I'm sick of dealing with it today plus I'll send new Log and Trace files. For today I have 5 of each since I got out of platform so many times using Task Manager which isn't normal Exit.

Fortunately, I kept my License numbers so no problem there for me. Glad to hear NT planning to streamlne their processes, but fact remains direct data the best.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post cls71
      by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
      3 responses