X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to access NT 7 via IPhone?

Hello:

(Sorry for the long post)

I am new to NT. I searched online - and could not find out - how NT 7 can be access from Iphone?

1. How people are using NT 7 on Iphone?

2. Some links mentions CQG Mobile - but - their website says - 'coming in future'..

3. Some links mentions to connect to your PC via some third party tools (RDP, Teamviewer etc) - but it is not difficult to navigate from small IPhone screen to control NT on big PC monitor?

4. Some links mentions this site -- http://www.zweisteintrading.eu/ninja...biletrader.htm
    - but I do not see any option to download - and the consulting fees listed is way out of my reach, is anyone using this App?

5. I am little confused - this is 2018 - NT does not have an official IPhone App? if so, Why? Is this very difficult to hire few folks and ask them to develop an App?

pstock805,

Thanks for your post.

While a mobile application has been considered in the past, the current focus would be on NinjaTrader 8-related items. I'm happy to submit this as a Feature Request to the Development Team to be considered as a possible future project.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by pstock805 View Post
      I am new to NT. I searched online - and could not find out - how NT 7 can be access from Iphone?

1. How people are using NT 7 on Iphone?

3. Some links mentions to connect to your PC via some third party tools (RDP, Teamviewer etc) - but it is not difficult to navigate from small IPhone screen to control NT on big PC monitor?

5. I am little confused - this is 2018 - NT does not have an official IPhone App? if so, Why? Is this very difficult to hire few folks and ask them to develop an App?
      NT7 on Android via Teamviewer - and no I'm not on it all day long remotely. I just check in to make sure everything is running fine. Strategy emails me updates if a trade is taken.

IPhone isn't everything. From earlier videos - NT8 was to have a web option. But it appears to have been shelved in order to get NT8 to work in the first place. Who knows - they may roll it out in the future for NT8 or get it working in NT9.

Comment

For NinjaTrader 8 mobile app on iphone, android, ipad, tablets, etc., you could try the service by www.ninjamobiletrader.com
        NinjaTrader does not have a mobile app, but the team at ninjamobiletrader.com have a solution by providing high performance trading servers and they have iphone and android apps for instantly accessing the managed servers. It is basically like taking your home desktop setup into the cloud, so that you can switch between any devices and always be on. Also eliminates any problems from things like losing internet connection, crashes, etc.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post adeelshahzad  
        Started by dappa, Today, 09:18 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB