3rd Party Script Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Party Script Error

I got the attached message when I clicked on Remove Ninja Script. Please let me know what to do from here. Thanks
    Attached Files

Open your NinjaScript editor with any indicator and compile. You will see the errors and what indicator has the errors at the bottom. Once the errors are corrected and everything compiles you can remove the assembly.
    eDanny
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

eDanny is correct - you need to resolve whatever compile errors come up. Here are more detailed steps:

Please follow the instructions below to see where the errors are coming from after compiling the indicator. This will allow you to debug the indicator/strategy or remove it from your PC. If you are wondering why you receive an error when compiling only one indicator, it is because NinjaTrader always compiles all indicators and strategies - not just one. This is done to give you the highest runtime performance possible.
      • Open NinjaTrader
      • From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator
      • Select ANY indicator and double click on it (we need only to open and compile one script to see all compile errors for all files).
      • A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select Compile to compile the indicators.
      • At the bottom of the window, a new section will appear where you can find the error locations.
      • From there you have the option to comment out offending code sections, remove the complete indicator or debug it to be able to compile again.

If you are unsure as to what the error is indicating, please attach a screenshot of the NinjaScript File column and Error column fully visible (not to be confused with the Code column)
      • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's, Snipping Tool.
      • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip in our Help Guide:

Comment

Custom Script error compile snapshot
        Attached Files
        Last edited by srbdoc; 03-29-2019, 10:30 AM.

Comment

There are no docs to be deleted when I click on on of the errors

Comment

Unfortunately I can't see the entire error message in your screenshot. Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a link to this forum thread and also include "2115231 ATTN PatrickG" in the subject. We'll be able to resolve this remotely once you write in.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
            19 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Radano
            by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes