Jteconnews2A Not Displaying Data.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jteconnews2A Not Displaying Data.

Old and current versions are not displaying data. In each case upon closing the indicator selection box the grid appears and stays. The data flashes briefly then disappears. This started happening last week.

Hello Marus,

Do you have questions about indicator developement?

Are you attempting to correct the code in a custom indicator?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Recently having a problem w/ indicator, found an updated code to the custom indicator Jteconnews2A and downloaded it. Though I have not yet had time to reboot my computer the problem I was experiencing still exists as of this moment. As the photo posted shows the data or listings of the news schedule disappears after a brief flash not to be seen again until I reload the indicator. I know of one other case (he is on NT8) whom is experiencing the same issue. Maybe some others have a similar experience happening to them?

Comment

Hello Marus,

Thank you for confirming you are not wanting assistance with development (coding).

I have moved this thread to the Platform Technical Support section.

My recommendation is you reach out to the author (or vendor) that created this script and report the behavior.

Comment

Found within the Log that every 5 minutes it updates and the following error is noted:

General exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (410) Gone.
          at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
          at (Object )
          at A.cb3cb0e7c28ab4d4679c1f885b9d88f67.cc80b08e33dc19 ef09176f59113d68d56(Object )
          at A.cd7719c2fff62eb66c6467a0ef994c1ff.cb704d1cece500 3d314b87f4c42d02998()
          Last edited by Marus; 04-11-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Hello Marus,

The error indicates that the script is failing to download a webpage through the internet using unsupported c# code.

May I confirm you have reported this error to the author that creates this script?

Comment

I am unaware of how to reach the author as I found no link to reach him/her nor any ability to comment directly from/to the source.

Provides the current day’s economic news from Forex Factory Installs as indicator “EconomicNews” 03-15-2021 news URL updated”

Comment

Hello Marus,

Below is a link to the user profile for this user.

In at the top of the forums is the Messages drop-down where you can send a private message to a forum user.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to make modifications to this script as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Comment

Hi Chelsea B.

Yes, he has not logged on some time and is not the person who updated the indicator. Some one else took on updating the script.

Comment

Originally posted by Marus View Post
                    Old and current versions are not displaying data. In each case upon closing the indicator selection box the grid appears and stays. The data flashes briefly then disappears. This started happening last week.
                    Marcus,

The JTEconomicNews2A is for NT7 and not clear what the improvements are. Just remove the indicator and install the version posted by AlanP for NT8, if you are using NT8.

This is a conversion of the jtEconNews2a indicator. Fix: Corrected occasional object reference error which was caused by missing brush assignment. Fix: Updated web address for calendar Fix: Fixed Alert Font Not Working. 03-15-2021 Updated web address for calendar

Last edited by aligator; 04-11-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Got it!

Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post DJ888
                      by DJ888