Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Volume display issues on Stocks (Nasdaq)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume display issues on Stocks (Nasdaq)

Hello,
    I have issues displaying Volume Profile on some Stocks. Lets say they traded around $10- my Volume Profile is showing Volume at 30-40Cents which makes it kind of useless.

On some stocks it is showing correct, on some not. On others it shows correct some days, some days not.

Any tips on how to fix this would be HIGHLY appreciated, I really do need it.

- NT Vers. 7xxx.40
    - resetted instuments/db already

Thank you very much in advance!!

Hello largo,
    Thanks for your post.

Can you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing on your chart?

To take a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to take a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image.

Click here for detailed instruction
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is a daily chart of a stock. The volume profile (external indicator, working just fine on futures/forex/other stocks) is on the bottom right. it should be between 6-20$ but is between 0,26-1,28$.
      The amount itself should be correct as displayed volume below (compared it elsewhere), its just "fixed" to the wrong price.

Comment

largo,

It's difficult to say why this indicator is doing that, as we do not carry documentation for third party indcators. I would try deleting and redownloading the historical data for that instrument before reaching out the the programmer directly with your question.

To remove historical data in NinjaTrader 7 go to your Control Center>>Tools>>Historical Data Manager>>Edit tab>>(right-click on the instrument)>>Delete

I would also check to make sure there are no errors on the Logs tab of the Control Center. After that, if you see no errors it would be best to reach out to the programmer directly with any questions.
        Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes