Data mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data mini

Hi. Since yesterday, when I connect the platform to my data provider, I receive the data from the "mini" MYM, MNQ and MES, but at the moment that it receives and loads the data, it does not receive again. In the other instruments I receive the data without problems. My provider is CQG.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Based on what you are describing, real-time data may not be enabled for these futures. I suggest contacting your broker to verify data for the minis is enabled, then restart NinjaTrader.

If you still see the same, please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Include ticket number 2149958 in the body of the email.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Based on what you are describing, real-time data may not be enabled for these futures. I suggest contacting your broker to verify data for the minis is enabled, then restart NinjaTrader.

If you still see the same, please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Include ticket number 2149958 in the body of the email.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
      Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
      Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

We look forward to assisting further.
      Hello.I have explained to CQG my problem to receive data from the mini (MES, MNQ, MYM ...), and this is the response I received. "I show that you only have access to ICE futures markets on your NinjaTrader demo profile and no access to the CME exchange which is causing you to not view the micro emini futures contracts. Please contact Ninja Trader for assistance with your request. CQG provides the data to power the Ninja Trader software, but Ninja Trader provides the support for their software and demo processes."

Comment

Please send an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Include Attn Chris Jameson in the Subject and a link to this thread in the body of the email.

• Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        12 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leafcutter  
        Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes