do not load my chart, no carga mi grafico chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do not load my chart, no carga mi grafico chart

good afternoon my ninjatrader does not load the graphics, format the laptop and when downloading again ninjatrader allows me to make the data connection in real time but when creating my chart it does not show me the graphic, it remains blank, it does not do anything, help please , already tried to reinstall it more than 15 times and follows the same problem.

buenas tardes mi ninjatrader no carga los gráficos, formatee la laptop y al descargar nuevamente ninjatrader me permite hacer la conexión de datos en tiempo real pero al crear mi chart no me muestra el gráfico, se queda en blanco, no hace nada, ayuda por favor, ya e intentado reinstalarlo mas de 15 veces y sigue el mismo problema.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	capture.png
Views:	4393
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	1057986

Hello ares5918,

Thanks for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry?

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-> Mail to Platform Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2160670 Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I already sent you the email from ninjatrader7 as you requested, I need help please

Comment

Buen día
        ares5918

Me gustaría saber si lograste solucionar tu inconveniente en la carga de los gráficos, tengo el mismo problema con un equipo nuevo

Comment

WHITETRADER , your message translates to:
          Good morning
          ares5918

I would like to know if you managed to solve your problem in the loading of graphics, I have the same problem with a new computer
          No data appearing can be caused by several things:
          • Viewing an expired contract
            • The current front month is 06-19 for the ES. Are you viewing a valid contract month?
          • No connection
            • Who are you connected to?
          • No real-time data subscription for the data you're viewing
            • Does your data connection have a real-time subscription for the symbol you want to view?
            • Are there any errors in the log tab of your Control Center? If so, what do they report?
          In ares5918's case, they were viewing a valid contract and had a connection with subscriptions for ES. We advised that they should reset their instruments. Here are those steps:
          • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
          • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
          • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred