Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marekflys
    replied
    Eric, before you replied I did a reset of the instruments and have not had any problems since. If it does it again I will try that first and if the issue still persists I will check the log. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for your post. So we may best assist, can you please confirm the complete error message you are receiving in the live market? See the Control Center > Log tab.

We look forward to assisting further.

Leave a comment:

• marekflys
    started a topic 3rd target scale***

3rd target scale***

Can anyone please enlighten me if there is a way to split or exit a partial size on the last(3rd) target in the ATM strategy. For example, I am long a multi-scale ATM model, just for the example
    purposes a 6 lot. Three target ATM gets executed, 1st 2lots scale to take risk off, 2nd 2lots for given target, 2 more are left as runners. Market stalls and starts weakening, I want to scale another 1lot and leave the last at the originally intended target. NT7 allows me to do that only in the SIM mode where I place 1SL and once filled it subtracts this from the original position. However when I try to do this in “live” market it comes up with a message that another order cannot be placed. I am using Chart Trader.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by trimpy, Today, 04:38 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
Started by dpolyakov, 03-29-2024, 11:30 AM
4 responses
2 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_RyanS  
Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM