Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

zenfire not working ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    zenfire not working ...

    Hello my zenfire doesn't plot any charts anymore
    is there anbody else facing same challenges ...

    Cheers

    #2
    My connection is working and I have not heard of any issue with other ZenFire customers.

    Please go to File and close all workspaces (File--> Workspaces--> Close).

    Also please go to Tools--> OPtions--> Misc--> Repair DB.

    Then connect and open just the workspace with your charts and see if they load.

    You can also try right clicking in each chart to select Reload Historical Data.
    JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jessica View Post
      My connection is working and I have not heard of any issue with other ZenFire customers.

      Please go to File and close all workspaces (File--> Workspaces--> Close).

      Also please go to Tools--> OPtions--> Misc--> Repair DB.

      Then connect and open just the workspace with your charts and see if they load.

      You can also try right clicking in each chart to select Reload Historical Data.
      Unfortunately that did not do the trick , I can connect however no charts
      plotting for YM, NQ etc on Globex , any other suggestions ?

      Cheers

      Comment


        #4
        Are you able to get data in the Control Center or SuperDOM?

        What contract front months are your charting?

        Are these charts part of a workspace? Try a fresh chart and see if you get the same results.
        JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jessica View Post
          Are you able to get data in the Control Center or SuperDOM?

          What contract front months are your charting?

          Are these charts part of a workspace? Try a fresh chart and see if you get the same results.
          I am not sure if I understand correct this part " What contract front months are your charting ? " but I was trying to get YM any timeframe , this one does not work ... I also tried a fresh chart nother ...

          best regards

          Comment


            #6
            Please send a note to support at NinjaTrader dot com attn Jessica and we can schedule a call.

            Please also include whether or not you can get data in any other window (Control Center, SuperDOM, etc.).
            JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jessica View Post
              Please send a note to support at NinjaTrader dot com attn Jessica and we can schedule a call.

              Please also include whether or not you can get data in any other window (Control Center, SuperDOM, etc.).
              '
              Thx Jessica , I don't know how to check this with superdom but EUSD with GAIN is running ...maybe it has something to do with my version I am running version 6.5 ?

              regards

              Comment


                #8
                You should be on the latest release 6.5.1000.6

                Please send a note to support at NinjaTrader dot com attn Jessica and we can schedule a call to get your charts loaded.
                JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jessica View Post
                  You should be on the latest release 6.5.1000.6

                  Please send a note to support at NinjaTrader dot com attn Jessica and we can schedule a call to get your charts loaded.
                  Thx Jessica I could fix it , had nothing to do with the platforn just me
                  trying to plot chart for YM 0908 instead of YM 1208 ..of course no Data
                  showing on the chart , ...

                  thx anyway for your support offer very kind !


                  Cheers

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I have to refresh this thread
                    I have had trouble with plotting charts in my NT since thursday.
                    I use NT 6.5.1000.6 with Zen-Fire (Mirus DEMO). I had not had troubles before only now. I connect easily to Zen-Fire, the box in the left corner is green but when I try to plot any chart nothing. Either it gets stuck with the box "Loading data" for 30 minutes (at that point I loose patience and kill it) or it will plot empty chart.
                    I tried all performace tips. The one with diagnostic tab, close all workspaces, plot chart with no indicators only price. What's weird, that price in DOM will appear and move (not now because market closed, but it did on thursday and friday) but still no charts I should add that I have 2 computers and problem is on both. My internet connection line is 10Mbit/s and I haven't had any troubles with internet whatsoever. Oh I almost forgot, I reinstalled NT started new DEMO account but still the same.
                    I feel hopeless and fairly desperate. Has anyone experienced similar troubles? I thought that maybe Zen-Fire DEMO is overloaded I just don't know. Will be really grateful for any help or tip. Thank you in advance.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Please try again later this evening, could be the historical data servers were unavailable.
                      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

                      Comment

                      Latest Posts

                      Collapse

                      Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by diabacorehealth, Today, 06:02 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post diabacorehealth  
                      Started by diabacorehealth, Today, 06:01 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post diabacorehealth  
                      Started by georgeinharmony, Today, 12:06 AM
                      2 responses
                      12 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
                      Started by Prisalice, Yesterday, 07:07 AM
                      2 responses
                      16 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                      Started by Futurestrader00, Yesterday, 12:04 AM
                      1 response
                      10 views
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                      Working...
                      X