Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinetick data issues

Im having trouble with my data today...

Can load a (stock)-chart, its working for a few minutes but when I change the ticker its showing no data. Kinetick having issues?

There are no known universal issues with Kinetick or NinjaTrader today. We'll need more information to determine what is causing the symptom you're experiencing. So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.?)
    • Is this a paid Kinetick subscription? If so, what data packages are you enabled for? Or are you connected to Kinetick end-of-day (free)?
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Version ...1000.40
      Its not about market data, you are right (paid Kinetick). If i restart NT7 with a blanc chart (no indicators) it loads.
      But once i start my workspace (around 10 charts) and change the ticker on one of my charts it just loads a blanc chart (showing "0" on the x and y axis).

Comment

As a test, please delete your cache and test with a blank workspace:

To delete the cache, follow the steps below.
        • Shut down NinjaTrader.
        • Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > db folder.
        • Delete the sub-folder named 'cache'.
        Please take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspace. You will have the option to reopen these after our tests.
        • Ensure NinjaTrader is shut down.
        • Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces
        • Delete the file named "_Workspaces.XML". DO NOT delete the 'workspaces' folder - only delete the '_Workspaces.XML' file within the 'workspaces' folder
        • After deleting this file, restart NinjaTrader which should startup without any workspaces.
        • Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please open a new chart with no custom bar types/indicators/templates and test for issues.
        • *Please note this will not delete your workspace however the new blank workspace will be named Untitled1. If you have a workspace already named Untitled1 however you will not want to save the workspace when exiting NinjaTrader, otherwise it will overwrite it.
        If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to File--> Workspaces--> Open workspace.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace, adding 1 indicator at a time. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns.

Please let me know the results of this test.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB