Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile app

Is there a mobile app in development?

A mobile application is certainly on the Development Team's radar, however, we have no additional publicly available information about if or when a NinjaTrader mobile application will be available.

NinjaTrader Brokerage users have the ability to access their accounts through the CQG Mobile app. Please contact the brokerage teams directly for me information about this:

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

Comment

PLEASE release a phone app. TD Ameritrade has a excellent one. Also, WE NEED a Ninjatrader DEBIT CARD PLEASE! That would REALLY be convenient!

Comment

A mobile app and account debit card are also the 2 reasons I have not switched over from TD Ameritrade. I'm on the go too much to only have desktop trading.

Comment

For NinjaTrader 8 mobile app for iOS, Android, Windows, etc., you could try the service by www.ninjamobiletrader.com
          The team at https://ninjamobiletrader.com have a solution by providing high performance trading servers and they have iphone and android apps for instantly accessing Ninjatrader 7 and Ninjatrader 8. It is basically like taking your home desktop setup into the cloud, so that you can seamlessly switch between any device and always be on. Another benefit over trading locally is they eliminate problems from things like losing internet connection, crashes, etc.
          Last edited by backtester831; 11-02-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

backtester831 , thanks for contributing!

Are you the developer of this product? If so, you may qualify to become a vendor through our NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendor program. Please contact us at info[AT]NinjaTraderEcosystem [DOT]com and reference this post.

Comment

Hello,

When Ninja trade will launch the mobile app. This is such a basic technology that Ninja is missing. I have referred many of my group members to buy Ninja platform but now I am thinking to switchover to some other platform as many basic stuff Ninja is missing

regards
              Manjeet

Comment

We need a mobile app urgently please

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                172 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post sidlercom80