Ninja 7 (latest version) keeps crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja 7 (latest version) keeps crashing

my NT7 keeps crashing with a message saying it is not operating properly. If it does start it crashes when I place an order. What can I do to resolve this problem?

thanks!

Hello BruceGirdwood,

Thank you for your note.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.

* Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    * Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    * Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    * Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Hi,
      same here but I was not getting any errors just loading data showing an empty chart for 1-2 hrs even though I have option check on for historical to record. End result was I had to uninstall and del. all folders from documents and ninja folders too to clean install. Did install 1000.38 not the latest version. Better now,
      regards
      bodziu

Comment

Any solutions to this issue. Would love to use Ninja 7 for trading but crashes after each trade. Gets a little frustrating.

Comment

CRITICAL - If this is occurring while live trading, please contact your broker's orders desk immediately so you can confirm and manage your live orders/positions.

This symptom can have many causes.

It is best that you follow Chris' instructions to send us your files so we may investigate what is occurring in your individual case and provide you with a solution.

We just got an email regarding this thread with the information we need, so I assume you've just sent this. Thanks - we'll be following up via email shortly.

Comment

Hi,
            I also found that ninja comp. can not be connected to any internet switches where other comps are connected. What happens is the other devises interference with data flow to your ninja, Got to be straight connection to the router. Than see if helps, and/or physically disconnect all from your internet, all except your ninja comp, don't forget wi fi off as well
            regards
            B

Comment

Hi,
              also if you are using latest 1000.40 is it? Built, than to bad too, glitches, anyway, on my ninja, had to go back to 1000.34,
              regards
              B

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post zstheorist  
              Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
              8 responses