Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical time line indicator

Dear Patrick G.,

Thank you! Is there NT7 indicator with which I can draw a line at different time e.g. 9, 15:30 (for USA Indices), 17:30?

_Gabor_, I've moved your recent post to a new thread as it was unrelated to the original thread you posted on.

I highly encourage you to search the forum yourself to find the indicators which will work best for you. You can search here:
    or here:
    There are a few indicators available on the forums which would allow you to draw a vertical line at specific times throughout the day. Here are a few:
    Here is a basic guideline of how to Import NinjaScripts.

To Import:
    • Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    • From the Control Center window select the menu File> Utilities> Import NinjaScript
    • Select the downloaded .zip file
    • NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > indicators > Select the Indicator from the list on the left > New > OK

Comment

Thank you Patrick G.!

I am looking for horizontal time line indicator. I did not found here. Opening Price (R1) is good, but this is for NT8. I found on futures.io jsOpeningPriceV2.

Comment

Thank you nkhoi! I did not found horizontal time line indicator. Unfortunately jsOpeningPriceV2 does not work on DAX there is no problem with others.

Comment

jsOpeningPriceV2 works well but I can not figure it out how to set 17:30 bar closed. Default is close but nothing happened if I change it.
          Last edited by _Gabor_; 04-19-2018, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Please contact the original developer of the indicator in question for more information about how to configure it as you desire.

Comment

Dear Patrick G.!

I asked but there is no answer. Do you know N7 horizontal timeline indicator with Bar close settings?

Comment

I am not aware of an add-on which functions as you desire, however, I encourage other users to post here if they know if an indicator which has these features.

Additionally, you can send an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com where we can provide more information about how to program this yourself or how to find someone to create this for you.

Comment

I like to plot a single horizontal line from the close of the candle at StartHours as in Metatrader.
                  It is not so important I can draw one line manually.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by chartchart, 05-19-2021, 04:14 PM
                  3 responses
                  1 like
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                  Started by bsbisme, Yesterday, 02:08 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby