• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Vertical time line indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical time line indicator

Dear Patrick G.,

Thank you! Is there NT7 indicator with which I can draw a line at different time e.g. 9, 15:30 (for USA Indices), 17:30?

_Gabor_, I've moved your recent post to a new thread as it was unrelated to the original thread you posted on.

I highly encourage you to search the forum yourself to find the indicators which will work best for you. You can search here:
    or here:
    There are a few indicators available on the forums which would allow you to draw a vertical line at specific times throughout the day. Here are a few:
    Here is a basic guideline of how to Import NinjaScripts.

To Import:
    • Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    • From the Control Center window select the menu File> Utilities> Import NinjaScript
    • Select the downloaded .zip file
    • NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > indicators > Select the Indicator from the list on the left > New > OK
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Patrick G.!

I am looking for horizontal time line indicator. I did not found here. Opening Price (R1) is good, but this is for NT8. I found on futures.io jsOpeningPriceV2.

Comment

Thank you nkhoi! I did not found horizontal time line indicator. Unfortunately jsOpeningPriceV2 does not work on DAX there is no problem with others.

Comment

jsOpeningPriceV2 works well but I can not figure it out how to set 17:30 bar closed. Default is close but nothing happened if I change it.
          Last edited by _Gabor_; 04-19-2018, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Please contact the original developer of the indicator in question for more information about how to configure it as you desire.

Comment

Dear Patrick G.!

I asked but there is no answer. Do you know N7 horizontal timeline indicator with Bar close settings?

Comment

I am not aware of an add-on which functions as you desire, however, I encourage other users to post here if they know if an indicator which has these features.

Additionally, you can send an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com where we can provide more information about how to program this yourself or how to find someone to create this for you.

Comment

I like to plot a single horizontal line from the close of the candle at StartHours as in Metatrader.
                  It is not so important I can draw one line manually.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Johnny Santiago, Today, 12:30 PM
                  7 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Johnny Santiago  
                  Started by ttodua, Today, 12:26 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_PatrickG