Stoped refresh data with demo account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoped refresh data with demo account

Greetings. I catch some kindof bug with latest updating demo account log/pas. Dom and Market analyser shows nothing on valid contracts. But i can update latest chart details manually with "Reload all historical data. Not for real time ofc. Contracts are Cl,Ng,Es 9-19. Gc 12-19. I tryed restore and reset database but useless. And there is no any connection errors.

Regards Thanks.
    Last edited by Nin6a; 08-07-2019, 02:27 AM.

Hello Nin6a,

Thank you for your note.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S 2235747" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Done. Thanks for quick responce.

Comment

Greetings! Guys, the same thing has happend again after updating new log/pass details. I have last version 7.0.1000.40 It conneting well but a don't see any market activity: Market Analyser/T&S/Dom are empty. Chart is seems to be freeze. But i can update chart status throught right click-> reload all historical data... once. I tryed to reset instrumens and repair DB
        but useless.

Thanks!

Example.

Last edited by Nin6a; 10-09-2019, 03:18 AM.

Comment

From the information you've provided, it sounds like you're connection is enabled for any real-time data. Contact your data provider and confirm your data subscriptions.

Additionally, when you wrote in 09-19 contracts were still valid, but at this point all 09-19 contracts are expired.

Please follow the instructions below to roll over the expiration date of a futures contract.
          • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
          • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
          • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
          • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
          • Select 'OK'
          • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).
          I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.

Comment

Contracts are still valid. It seems You was right about data provider cause today it working normal without any manupulations. False alarm... ))) Thanks whatever..))

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
            2 responses
            1 like
            Last Post BarzTrading  
            Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH