bid ask is not displayed correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bid ask is not displayed correctly

during sudden movements bid ask is not displayed correctly. almost all instruments have incorrect bid ask. please fix the error.
    Attached Files

In your screenshot, it doesn't appear that you're connected to any data feed. Can you clarify - is this occurring while connected?

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 09-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions
      * 7.0.1000.40 (Live)
      * Connecting to NinjaTrader data server (HDS4.NinjaTrader.com/31654 and HDS1.NinjaTrader.com/31654)
      * CL 09-19 interval (1 min, 5 min, 4 Range)
      * Error only Log but the problem started earlier at 16:48 errors in the log appeared later at 16:51:
      13.08.2019 16:51:47|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolv e: F.US.ZCE.K16 could not be resolved.
      13.08.2019 16:51:47|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDepthResol ve: F.US.ZCE.K16 could not be resolved.
      13.08.2019 17:02:18|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolv e: F.US.ZCE.K16 could not be resolved.
      13.08.2019 17:02:18|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDepthResol ve: F.US.ZCE.K16 could not be resolved.
      13.08.2019 17:04:24|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolv e: F.US.ZCE.K16 could not be resolved.
      13.08.2019 17:04:24|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDepthResol ve: F.US.ZCE.K16 could not be resolved.
      13.08.2019 17:04:29|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolv e: F.US.ZCE.K16 could not be resolved.
      13.08.2019 17:04:29|3|4|CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDepthResol ve: F.US.ZCE.K16 could not be resolved.

almost always with news when the market is moving strongly there is a problem in displaying bid ask.
      the program itself incorrectly processes the data if it is later interrupted or it is very large on the news.
      Last edited by KeenEdge; 08-13-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I am in exactly the same situation.

Mihaela - Dosar preturi de transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Mihaela Cernea View Post
          I am in exactly the same situation.
          * are there errors in the log?
          * were there problems on other instruments, or only on oil?

Comment

There was a large spike in market volatility today that is the catalyst for these symptoms.

The errors in your log you've pointed out are unrelated and indicate that ZC contracts from 2016 are loading somewhere in one of your open workspaces or in the Orders tab of the Control Center.

You'll need to optimize your workspaces for periods of high volatility in order to mitigate these symptoms. I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over performance tips.

Comment

ZC contracts from 2016
              I see this contract in SuperDOM, I can’t delete it from there. how to remove it?
              Attached Files

Comment

KeenEdge, this is a known limitation of the NinjaTrader 7 SuperDOM. To resolve, follow these steps:
                • Select a current/valid contract month in the instrument drop down list
                • Right-click on the SuperDOM > Properties
                • Click 'Set Default' > OK
                • Close this SuperDOM > Open a new SuperDOM

Comment

follow these steps...
                  ZC tool is gone. This issue has been resolved. But the first problem remained with the incorrect display of the bid ask.

I used the instructions ( https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ance_tips2.htm ) on how to speed up the work, there is nothing more to do there. maximum speed.

Comment

As a test, please delete your cache and test with a blank workspace:

To delete the cache, follow the steps below.
                    • Shut down NinjaTrader.
                    • Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > db folder.
                    • Delete the sub-folder named 'cache'.
                    Please take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspace. You will have the option to reopen these after our tests.
                    • Ensure NinjaTrader is shut down.
                    • Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces
                    • Delete the file named "_Workspaces.XML". DO NOT delete the 'workspaces' folder - only delete the '_Workspaces.XML' file within the 'workspaces' folder
                    • After deleting this file, restart NinjaTrader which should startup without any workspaces.
                    • Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please open a new chart with no custom bar types/indicators/templates and test for issues.
                    • *Please note this will not delete your workspace however the new blank workspace will be named Untitled1. If you have a workspace already named Untitled1 however you will not want to save the workspace when exiting NinjaTrader, otherwise it will overwrite it.
                    If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to File--> Workspaces--> Open workspace.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace, adding 1 indicator at a time. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns.

Please let me know the results of this test.

Comment

Please let me know the results of this test.
                      The problem arises only in real time and only with strong volatile movement. When the movement is over and the market calmed down, I restart the ninja and the problem disappears. I just restarted the program and the problem disappeared. I did not delete anything. just restarted the program. Your program Ninja does not correctly determine the value of bid-ask in case of strong volatile movement. The problem with the wrong display is not my indicators. I opened SuperDOM and there was also an incorrect Bid-Ask reading.

What to do? can you test your program with a strong artificial motion? do you have a test bench to test?

Comment

We would need exact steps in order to reproduce a symptom. This is anecdotal, but I have both NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 running and did not experience these symptoms. This means that there must be something unique that would need to be isolated and tested about your configuration.

During high volatility, if you can reproduce this symptom with a 'blank' workspace as mentioned above, I'd like for you to write in to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we may investigate further. If you choose to write in, make sure to include "2242117 ATTN PatrickG" in the message.

Comment

you to write in to ...
                          I will try to wait for high volatility in the future and write to you if there are problems. when testing, I will use an empty chart.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
                          8 responses
                          1 like
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                          Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
                          10 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post stafe