CQG Data missing for ES 09-19 from 8AM-9AM PST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG Data missing for ES 09-19 from 8AM-9AM PST

With volatile price action my CQG data is missing for ES 09-19 from 8AM-9AM PST. I have tried Repair DB, Reload Historical Data, and restart NT7.

Picture is of a 5 min chart, there is no data/bars during this missing time period.

Disappointed that NT has an issue when there is fast price action. Is there some setting I should check on my end?

Hello jtrading82,

Thanks for your note.

There was a problem with our historical data servers during this time, however the servers have been restarted and the data will be backfilled over the weekend.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Tyler - appreciate the confirmation. Do you have info on whether this was related to the fast price action, or other issue earlier in the week? Do you know if other data providers had this issue?

As intraday trader I can't afford to have issues with data when there is fast price action. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Comment

I don't have any information regarding what caused the outage, however I can tell you that this was isolated to the NinjaTrader 7 historical data servers. I would not expect other providers, or the NinjaTrader 8 servers, to be missing data for the same time period.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I had data on my unirenko ES charts, but not on my 5 minute chart. Very strange. Does CQG have a status page?

Comment

Dear Ninjatrader Team, I did not trade during above mentioned time( CQG/Contiuum data is missing for ES 09-19 from 8AM-9AM PST) but recognized the Gap /misssing price for various markets when I returned. Please let me know if it was not possible to place/close any order with Ninjatarder 7 during above mentioned period of almost on hour or if the problem just occured afterwards and did not affect any live trading. Because if it had effected live trading I would seriously consider to change to Ninja 8 and maybe also a different data feed. Thanks in advance

Comment

Real-time data experienced no issue, so anyone using NinjaTrader and was connected/loaded charts prior to the historical outage would have noticed no gap. This would not have affected real-time order placement/fills.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post Aviram Y  
              Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes