Why is SuperDOM empty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is SuperDOM empty?

Just trying to use it for the first time. It is linked to the chart I sim trade from, but I have tried linking it to others. No data appears in the SuperDOM. The panel at the bottom shows the right instrument and the Sim101 account (grayed out, but that makes sense to me.) No doubt I am missing something that should be obvious. Any idea what it might be? Many thanks.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 09-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

ITS 7.0.100.38. I am using Kinetick and NinjaTrader Continuum. NQ 09-19.

Oh. The log says "NQ 09-19 is not enabled for real time market depth. I think you may have identified the problem. What do I do about it? Thanks again.

Comment

First, I see that you're running an older and unsupported version of NinjaTrader 7. The newer version contains many critical updates to the database. Please update NinjaTrader 7 and reset your instruments:

First, to update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
        • First get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
        • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
        • Enter your license key and press Submit
        • Select 'NinjaTrader 7'
        • Select 'Download'
        • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
        Lastly, to reset your instruments, please follow the steps below:
        • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed
        • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK
        • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection
        The message in your log indicates that either your instruments need to be reset or that your account is not enabled for real-time data. If the symptom persists after the steps above, please contact your broker or data provider to discuss your real-time data subscriptions.

Comment

Hi, Patrick.

Just wanted to let you know that the problem continues after updating NT7 and resetting the instruments. I am pursuing it with Kinetick.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
          Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB