CL will not move beyond 10-19,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CL will not move beyond 10-19,

I have removed CL 10-19 from the instrument list, and replaced with 12-19, but everytime I try to do a new chart I get an error message does not support 10-19. I have rebuilt and reset the database to no avail. Any advice?

Hello Duanewill,

Thank you for your post.

When you're trying to build the chart, what steps are you following?
    What Instrument and expiry have you selected?
    Can you select the instrument from the Futures instrument category in your data series window without issue?

Please let me know, I'll await your reply.
    Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In the instrument panel I search and selected the CL from 12-19, I think I tried Globex and nynex for exchanges and they both would not work, I do not have any trouble choosing CL, It loads across just like always. I am not sure what is going on. When I go to create a chart that's when I get an error saying CL 10-19 not supported
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Duanewill,

Thank you for that update.

A reset of your instrument database should resolve this.

To reset your instruments in NinjaTrader 7 please follow the steps below.
        • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
        • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
        • Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.

To reset your instruments in NinjaTrader 8 please take the steps below.
        1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
        2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
        3. In the Database Management window, under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
        4. Lastly, restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur

Please feel free to write in with any additional NinjaTrader items we may assist with.
        Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
        1 response
        0 likes