Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Username or Password incorrect

Hello,
    I formated my desktop today and installed fresh copy of NT7.When I tried to log in to my live account I receive message "Username or Password incorrect".On my laptop I can login without any problems.Both have the same parameters.What can be the problem?Thanks.

Hello Jurase,

Thank you for your post.

Please ensure that the Demo mode option is unchecked and that there are no blank spaces before or after the username and password. Please go to the NinjaTrader Control Center > Tools > Account Connections > Select the account you created > Click Change > Click Next and Next again > In the account credentials window, copy and paste your username and password. Please ensure that there are no spaces before or after the username and password > Ensure that Demo mode is Not checked > Click Next and Click Finish.

Now retry to connect.

If you are still unable to connect. Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry?

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-> Mail to Platform Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2336371 Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Still not working.I tried to send you email according to your intstructions but it came back undelivered.

Comment

Hello Jurase,

Thank you for your reply.

Here are steps to send the files without needing to use the platform. Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with your log and trace files included as an attachment to the email, so I may investigate this matter further.
        • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Put '2336371 - Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Shawn.I just sent you files.

Comment

Hello, Dear NinjaTrader. I'm having an weird problem. I installed NinjaTrader 7 and made an FXCM Demo Account. When I tried to connected My FXCM Demo Account to NinjaTrader 7 according to the instruction given in NInjaTrader Website, I get an error "User Name or Password Invalid." [Screenshot Attached]. But My Username and Password are correct. I don't understand where is the problem. Can you suggest me anything?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post funk10101  
            Started by gravdigaz6, Yesterday, 11:40 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred