Error on downloading replay data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on downloading replay data

I have another question. I'm trying to download data for the past period, but such an error pops up. What should I do?

I've split your new post into a new topic since it is unrelated to your original post. I've also moved this to the NinjaTrader 7 forums since your screenshots show NinjaTrader 7. In the future, please make sure to create a new thread when you have a new unrelated inquiry, and make sure to choose the sub-forum which is the best match for your inquiry.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.?)
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected for download? For example, ES 12-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • Does this symptom persist if you restart your PC?

Comment

Comment

Hello adior,

Thank you for the response.

This indicates that you are having some trouble connecting to the data server.

To resolve this, I recommend the following steps (test for the issue after each step):
        • Restart NinjaTrader
        • Restart your modem and (if applicable) router
        • Restart your PC
        • If you are not already and the option is available to you, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.
        • Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the Documents > "NinjaTrader 7" folder— as well as the NinjaTrader.exe program in C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin64
        I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
        Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes