• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT endlessly loading until (Not Responding) on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT endlessly loading until (Not Responding) on startup

Hi NT7 Support,

When I open NT7, my charts don't stop loading, and then I get a (Not Responding) message on each chart I click on and the control center - as such, I can't do anything but End Task on NT7 or close it. The workspace I have open has 5 charts up with multiple indicators on each chart - but I can't even close windows or save the workspace to prevent it from loading/trying to load when I restart the program - each time, I open up NT7, it tries to load, and then gives me the (not responding) message until I close it. Picture of this below - it isn't even opening chart windows anymore when I tried opening it this last time.

I often have up multiple charts and workspaces, so this may be a processing issue, however, last week I had open 5 workspaces with 5 charts each on live connection and it was working fine. Even earlier today, I was practicing on Market Replay with 6 workspaces open with 5 charts each. This issue started happening mid-day today with some charts and workspaces and has gotten progressively worse to where I can't open any charts/workspaces.

Also, I have tried uninstalling and re-installing NT7 and resetting all of my instruments when I could still access my tools earlier today.

Please help, I very much appreciate you all and your tech support!
    Attached Files

Hello Austiner87,

Thank you for your note.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S 2357772" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    I look forward to your reply.
    Chris Sch.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by martyn73, Today, 12:03 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post martyn73  
    Started by Bullit35054, Today, 10:45 AM
    1 response