• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Connectivity issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connectivity issue

Hello, I'm having an issue connecting to my Demo account, the account has not expired is still under 14 days use, I get this error message failed to connect, Network connection to the order, routing system is unavailable. I restored my computer network settings to default, reset my router and last uninstalled and install the program again but the issue persist, I don't have VPN use or any other software that changes my network settings. I don't know what else can I try.

The program was working fine until today, I have been using it for 2 months.

Hello Rosales,

Thank you for your note.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.

* Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    * Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    * Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    * Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I look forward to your reply.
    Chris Sch.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Issue Fixed

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I tried everything I can think of, I had the feeling It was firmware issue since I had connectivity problems with other programs as well, so I decided to wipe my PC and re install the OS system, It's working again now. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by CriticalMind, 11-29-2015, 12:39 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by novel168, 06-14-2019, 09:20 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB