X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backtester831
    replied
    Hi stooby,

If you haven't already decided, a popular recommendation is https://www.ninjamobiletrader.com/
    They're listed on the NinjaTrader ecosystem: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...biletrader-vps

VPS connections are 1,000mbs, so the server is always connected to the broker/data source. Unlimited bandwidth.

The specs are hard to beat for the price. You'll have more than enough resources to run dozens of simultaneous charts, indicators, strategies, etc.

Originally posted by stooby View Post
    I have a slow unreliable internet connection. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good VPS?

Leave a comment:

• stooby
    replied
    Thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherD
    replied

Hello Stooby,

Thank you for your post.

You can find a list of third-party VPS providers at the following link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• stooby
    started a topic Vps

Vps

I have a slow unreliable internet connection. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good VPS?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post r68cervera  
Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post geddyisodin  
Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM