E7 and J7 data from MB Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E7 and J7 data from MB Trading

I am trading with MB and I can't get the data for the E7 or J7 into Ninja Trader. I get the data fine on their trading software. The other emini symbols that I subscribe to are working ok. I tried a few different exchange settings and can't get it to work. Any suggestions? And what should the exchange setting be?

Hello,

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Please go to Tools>Instrument Manager>select the instrument from the master list on the right>Edit and match the attached settings. If you change anything please be sure to remove and add back the instrument to your Default list using the arrow buttons. This link will help: [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/HelpGuideV6/EditingInstruments.html[/FONT]
    Attached Files
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by mnelson00 View Post
      I am trading with MB and I can't get the data for the E7 or J7 into Ninja Trader. I get the data fine on their trading software. The other emini symbols that I subscribe to are working ok. I tried a few different exchange settings and can't get it to work. Any suggestions? And what should the exchange setting be?
      Thanks for info I got it working.

Comment

As far as the symbol mapping, since I get data from MB for futures, do I change that to /E7 since MB uses a / to make it a futures symbol in Navigator?

Comment

No, this should not be necessary. Please use E7 as in the screenshot Ben provided.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I did what I see from the screen shots. I now have ES in the sim trader DOM when I connect with MB Trading so that is good. I don't have anything coming into my chart for this tho, I restarted NT and reopened the charts.

Can a ES chart be drawn without back fill since I don't have backfill on futures data?

Any suggestions on getting my chart of ES to work?

Comment

I am coming into this thread late but you will not get any historical data from MB Trading. A chart will start building bars as real-time data comes into NinjaTrader from your MBT account.
              RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, since I can get the ES on the sim trader DOM, I know I have ES getting real time data. For some reason even after a while it wasn't building a chart. Is there some minimum of data needed for the chart to start appear?

Comment

Hi,

Try changing the interval to a different setting and then change it back.
                  Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post DJ888
                  by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
                  0 responses