• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punkiy2111
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
    Hello punkiy2111,

I can verify the servers are up and I am able to use the Setup.exe NinjaTrader 7 installer successfully on my end.

You may want to check with the VPS and have them ensure everything is being allowed through the firewall and that the latency to ninjatrader.com is low, and/or have the modem, router, server, reset.

We can privately provide a link to the .msi installer if you would like to write to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com and request this.
    Thanks !!!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello punkiy2111,

I can verify the servers are up and I am able to use the Setup.exe NinjaTrader 7 installer successfully on my end.

You may want to check with the VPS and have them ensure everything is being allowed through the firewall and that the latency to ninjatrader.com is low, and/or have the modem, router, server, reset.

We can privately provide a link to the .msi installer if you would like to write to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com and request this.

Leave a comment:

• punkiy2111
    replied
    Good afternoon, I want to download ninjatrader 7 to operate in a vps and I get the error "failed to download ninjatrader 7" ... is there any way to download an executable directly?

Thanks and regards.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello punkiy2111,

Visit www.ninjatrader.com and enter your email address and click Download.

Select NinjaTrader 7 from the drop-down

Click the Red Download button

Leave a comment:

• punkiy2111
    replied
    Hi?? Can you help me??

Leave a comment:

• punkiy2111
    replied
    Thanks can you pass me the link to download ninjatrader 7 latest version?

Leave a comment:

• glennts
    replied
    You can update to the latest version of NT7 without uninstalling your older version. If you are nervous about this then go to Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > bin > Custom and copy your indicators to a Temp folder. Do the same for Templates and Workspaces. If after a uninstall / re-install these items have disappeared, which they should not have you can copy them back in.

Leave a comment:

• punkiy2111
    started a topic Old NT7

Old NT7

Good afternoon,
    I have installed Ninjatrader 7 on a computer that I have not used for more than 1 year. I have tried to start it but I suppose that with the new updates it is not possible to start it successfully. I have very valuable indicators for me and I would not like to uninstall it and reinstall it again. I would like to know if it is possible to run the new ninjatrader 7 on top and thus not have to uninstall it, and in that case where I can download the new Ninjatrader 7.
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by punkiy2111; 01-05-2020, 09:42 AM.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post algospoke  
Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM