Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimM88
    replied
    Thanks Chris I will do and I will eliminate charts with any mixed use i'll let you know

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChrisL
    replied
    Hello JimM88,

Thanks for the note.

We must eliminate any possibility of this crashing being caused by a third party indicator.

Please make a workspace with no third party items on your charts and test to see if NinjaTrader will crash at that point. If not, then there is a third party item in your old workspace that needs to be debugged by its developer. You would need to use the process of elimination to find the indicator that caused the process to crash. When you use the old workspace, do you see any errors being reported in the Log tab of your Control Center?

I look forward to assisting further.

Leave a comment:

• JimM88
    started a topic chart data freeze NJ7 again

chart data freeze NJ7 again

I have done everything reset instruments that works for awhile eliminated work spaces / cut down on charts etc. I would switch to 8 if it was better on this topic but some of my add on indicators have not migrated yet / if the is anything someone has found to fix this rather than every time I touch a chart I get "not responding" please let me know just terrible. have IQ feed as data

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post rocketman7  
Started by dustydbayer, Today, 01:59 AM