Virtual execution price is not the same as the current price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual execution price is not the same as the current price

Currrently i doing demo.I stop the strategies on friday and liquidation all position. I then start this morning at 5 am (Singapore time). I have a Virtual execution of long EURUSD 1.3816 but when i look at the 1 min chart, the open price is 1.3660 and end up having los of 100 over pips. Is this a error? or is this only happen in demo? Can some one guide me on this issue please.

Most likely, upon stopping your strategy and closing all positions, you still had an order open. I would need to investigate your log file to check the origin of this execution.

You can send your log file for yesterday along with as much information as possible regarding the execution (time, account, ID, etc) to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com and put "Attn Jason" in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Most likely, upon stopping your strategy and closing all positions, you still had an order open. I would need to investigate your log file to check the origin of this execution.

You can send your log file for yesterday along with as much information as possible regarding the execution (time, account, ID, etc) to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com and put "Attn Jason" in the subject header.
      I have sent you my trade log file. As for stopping the strategies and liquidation position, I am very sure i did it. One question, does 'saving workspaces' affect the trade?

By the way, all this happen in demo, will it happen in live?

Comment

Hello Wee,

Could you please send me the requested log file in a response to the email I have sent you in order to further assist.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Hello Wee,

Could you please send me the requested log file in a response to the email I have sent you in order to further assist.
          Hi I have return the mail as instruction give by your mail. Please check it out.. Just promp me if need more info. Thanak you very much

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
          10 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post traderqz  
          Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse