Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

1. Replay101 balance keeps resetting -AND- 2. Hotkey for ATM strategy selection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Replay101 balance keeps resetting -AND- 2. Hotkey for ATM strategy selection?

I have two questions.

1. I have reset my Balance to a number that imitates my real account's starting balance, but now every time I connect to replay connection my balance starts at that value. Before it was cumulative of all the past experiences.

Was searching on the internet but couldn't find my answer.

2. As I observe the charts I never know which strategy I am going to use untill at the second a trade presents itself. I have to be quick, so cruising over with the mouse and changing strategies is slow and I could already miss my chance. I can't find it in the hotkeys section.

I would just like to press the buttons "1", "2", "3"... for one of the strategies in my list. Is such a thing possible in NT? If not, is there a third party solution?

Thank you very much for the help

Hello alanjoldic,

Currently the Replay101 account will automatically reset when reconnecting or if the replay time is moved to another location such as by moving the slider or using the Go To feature. I have submitted your suggestion to our development team to have an option to not reset and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

Also there are not currently hot keys available for ATM Strategy selections however I will forward this suggestion to our development as well.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, thank you.

And I was sure both, my Replay101 and the Simulation accounts stayed at the previous values. Might have been some glitch then.

And still hoping someone would know of a third party program to help me with the strategy selection.

Comment

These feature requests can be tracked with the following ID #s
        1. SFT-4361
        2. SFT-2386

You can request an update on any tracking ID on the forum or via email to our platform support team, and we can share any new information we have on the request.

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ghoul
        by ghoul

Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        6 responses