Question for RCG/Patsystem users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for RCG/Patsystem users

I am considering open an acct with Globalfutures, anyone else here have experince with the patsystem feed and NT? Any issues with fills being delayed?

I asked about the TT fix-adapter version and they are sayintheycan only offer meNT using patsystems

imported post

Nothing to say good or bad? I guess no one is using them.

Comment

imported post

Howdy,

Just saw your Post, and yes I have been with Global for about four years now. In brief, I have had good service and in general the PATS systems has performed well. However, twice this year during a Fed meeting NT became very delayed. The first time I noticed it I would say the delay was about 10 seconds and lasted perhaps a minuite or so. The second time, this past April, the feed was delayed by at least two min and this lasted about 5 min.

The second delay was unacceptable, so I called them and their support person said the following: "The delay was caused by the Fed meeting". I could not believe my ears. I then pointed out that the delay was not caused by the fed meeting but that someone had not performed the necessary capacity planning, funded an approprate sum of money and resources to insure excellent load balancing during a worst case senerio.

Upon speaking with management, they claimed that it was the RJO exchange servers in Chicago that actually caused the problem. But I should note that my Tradestation feed was never delayed at all during this time.

Where to from here? I think if you sign up with Global you will be happy, but I really hate it when people or companies attempt to cover up. So, I am thinking of going with Mirus futures who offers Zen-Fire. Perhaps that data feed will be more robust.

Comment

imported post

Thank you, i appreciate the feedback.

Comment

imported post

I just want to chime in here and ensure that it is clear that NinjaTrader is not causing the delay but the underlying feed is delayed. NinjaTrader is a client that displays data as it is fed. If the source is delayed, then you will see the delay in NinjaTrader.

Ray
          RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM