Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connection issues

Hi there,

Last time I opened ninja was 2/4. Everything was working. Yesterday I tried open. Can not connect to TD ameritrade connection.
    Any changes recently? Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks

Yes - effective January 1st, 2020, TD Amertrade will be increasing security by requiring a new authentication process. Here is a link with more information:I believe the actual hard cut off for this may have been phased out which explains why it was working past the announced date. We also sent out an in-product announcement about this change around the new year.

Please follow the steps outlined in the link above you connect to TD Ameritrade.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      Yes - effective January 1st, 2020, TD Amertrade will be increasing security by requiring a new authentication process. Here is a link with more information:I believe the actual hard cut off for this may have been phased out which explains why it was working past the announced date. We also sent out an in-product announcement about this change around the new year.

Please follow the steps outlined in the link above you connect to TD Ameritrade.
      Thanks for quick response. Just wondering if we can still use 7, or have to upgrade to NinjaTrader 8?

Comment

NinjaTrader 7 in general is still supported, however, TD Ameritrade connections will no longer function in NinjaTrader 7. If you want to connect to TD Ameritrade, you'll need to use NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post traderqz  
        Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Mongo