data deletion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data deletion

I cleared all the cached data then downloaded 2 weeks of data from market replay. However upon opening a chart no candles appear. How
    can I get necessary data restored? Thanks

Hello srbdoc,

Thank you for your post.

Users can only replay data that is shown in the available data window. Do you see that the data is downloaded or recorded for replay in the available data window?

You can right-click on the Market Replay Control window and select available data to see what data is available for replay.

Do you have the correct From and To dates set in your Replay Control?

Could you please reply with an image of your available data window, expanded and showing the dates and times you are attempting to replay?

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Here is a publicly available short video tutorial that will explain how to download and replay market replay data in NinjaTrader. Once you have downloaded data for the instruments and dates you want to replay, the issue will be resolved and you will see candlesticks form in your charts when you click play.

Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how to connect to and use the Market Replay connection with NinjaTrader 7 to f...

Here is the publicly available Market Replay - NinjaTrader 7 Training tutorial which will cover all of the functions of using market replay in NinjaTrader.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Believe I've got it (knock on wood). Thanks for the reply

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM