Collapse

Historical Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The IQfeed symbol for ZB is @US So @USZ8 for Dec.
    Would be great if it could be added to the default NT instrument manager

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
    Unfortunately the ZB does not have a symbol mapping for IQFeed by default. Please see the IQFeed symbol guide at the link below for the corrrect symbol mapping.

Go to Tools-->instrument Manager and remove the ZB from your instrument list. Update the instrument with the correct symbol mapping and add the instrument backto your list.

Check if you receive data.

Comment

Hi Zoltran,

Thank you for notifying us.

I have forwarded it to our Development department, so they can add it to the Instrument Manager.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

reloading data

Is there any way to reload data for a certain instrument. For whatever reason I opened a daily of a chart and it drew data just fine, but it missed Tuesday the 4th for whatever reason and proceeded to fill in the 5th and 6th.

Is there any way that I can remove the data for this week so I can start fresh and draw data from a feed for the 3rd - today?

Thanks much.

Comment

Hello,

I have not review this entire thread, but you can always reload data on the chart by right clicking the chart>real load historical data.

You can delete data by going to Tools>Historical data>Delete.
          DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Historical data mismatch

I don't know if this is going to end as just a heads up to the folks at NT, or if someone knows about it and has a work around.

IB is my day to day data source, but have used Tradestation (for minute) and IQfeed (for day) both as data sources for data going further back than what IB offers.

The 6M (peso future) and 6J(yen future) at the CME Globex both seem to map just fine from all vendors. But with the 6J both in min data and day data, there seems to be a 100 multiplier on both Tradestation and IQfeed data that isn't there on IB's feed. Through experience and looking it up to make 100% sure at the CME website, the IB feed is correct. This is also the case with the Tradestation feed for the 6M product. I think it was also the case with the IQFeed, but I can't remember.

Does anyone have any workarounds or is anyone else aware of these issues? I have brought it up with the people at IQFeed, but not TS yet. I'm not sure if they are very popular products or worth worrying about.

Best,

DK

Comment

We adjust the decimal on these symbols due to display requirements for some legacy products we support. I am doing my best to see if we can get that changed, but since we have 60,000+ users on these legacy products it unfortunately isn't something we can do quickly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jaybedreamin  
              Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DJ888