New Installation - PFG, Login Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Installation - PFG, Login Failure

I have just installed NT via PFG/NT instructions for PFG install and I cannot connect. I get a message that states: Login failed: Invalid Login. Please contact customer service." then two phone numbers.

I have uninstalled Ninja including deleting the folders and files in MyDocuments. I re-installed Ninja, re-installed the PFG API and set up and removed and set back up the account at PFG several times. Nothing has worked to solve this problem.

When reviewing the PFG Trade Server Interface info, I see that Socket Connected: continues to flip/flop between False and True approximately every 1 sec. The PFG Server Connection Status is "No Connection". Verbose is set to False, Enable raw data is set to False, Echo is set to False, Clients connected = 1, Run Local = False. All of those remain static except Socket Connected which is continuously alternating. I've clicked the Refresh button, but it does not do anything in this case.

I was hoping to get this set up tonight so that I can trade in the morning. I am not new to NT and I'm pretty sure that I exactly followed the instructions. Pls advise as to a solution to this problem.
    Thanks, jdp2012
    Last edited by jdp2012; 10-07-2008, 09:25 PM.

Could you please contact PFG and verify you have correct account connection information, such as the Access Key.

The error message indicates the information you entered is not valid.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes