Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Configure Mouse Buttons for SuperDOM

Hi Support,

While I am done with ChartTrading, I have found that I have certain difficulties and delays in catching trades on Chart when the market is really moving fast. I started studying the order placements on SuperDOM and wanted to know if it is possible to configure mouse buttons for the type of order that I want to place. For example at the moment, a Limit Order can be placed by Left Mouse Click and Stop Order can be placed by Ctrl + 3rd Mouse Button, of course it can be adjusted to respond by 3rd Mouse Button only. Now almost 90% of my orders are Stop Orders and therefore may i ask if it is possible to configure order submission in such a way that I can place Stop Order with Left Mouse Click and Limit Order with other options. This would make it more easier than otherwise. Also all the times I place order with Stop Loss and Take Profit Targets. How does this differ from OCO, I mean what if OCO is not highlighted and SL and TP are defined as a part of order submitted. What difference will I be experiencing? Thanks for your replies.

Best regards,
    Yusuf SHAIKH

Unfortunately, this is not supported in the software. However, you could try setting your left mouse button to act as a middle mouse button.

An ATM strategy is an OCO order as well; once one is filled the other cancels. It is not necessary to enable the OCO feature upon submitting an ATM strategy. You will use the OCO for other purposes, such as protecting a naked position. Please see more information at the link below.

You can also use it for a break out fade entry setup.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Jason for your quick response.
      Good day,
      Yusuf SHAIKH

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
      1 response