Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

failed to get license for indicator TPO chart

Hi there,

I downloaded the fin-alg "TPO and volume profile chart (v4)" but when trying to load it on NT 7 I got this message:

"Failed to get license for indicator TPO chart. Unexpected error string or binary data would be truncated, the statement has been terminated. "

I wrote to fin-alg but their reply was to simply restart the NT which didn't change the outcome. Do you have any suggestion on how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
    Regards

Hello Miromeka,

Thank you for your post.

With third party items, our ability to troubleshoot may be limited, but I'm happy to take a look and see what I may be able to ascertain. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2483186 ATTN Kate W.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Miromeka,

I wanted to follow up with you as I have not received your log and trace files. Can you confirm — did you receive my previous message? Did you resolve your inquiry? Please read the original message below:

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
      Hello Miromeka,

Thank you for your post.

With third party items, our ability to troubleshoot may be limited, but I'm happy to take a look and see what I may be able to ascertain. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2483186 ATTN Kate W.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
      16 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post z.franck  
      Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes