View the price line appropriately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View the price line appropriately

Currently on the ninjatrader 7 platform when I open an order with stop and profit I find it very uncomfortable and difficult to follow the price because the lines are very close, there is a way or some indicator that can separate the lines to see the line well. price? I send you 2 screenshots, 1 is as seen, 2 is what I would like it to be. I have tried to leave a margin and also reduce the length of the lines to 0 but it does not work.
    Thank you.
    Attached Files

The other screenshot, sorry.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your posts.

The only way to move those from overlapping the current bar would be to manually scroll the chart forward in time as you've done in your second screenshot. As the bars get close to the flags, you'd just need to scroll it forward again. This is not the case in NinjaTrader 8 - if you set a large enough margin in 8, you can set it so the flags stay within that margin using the line length setting. If this is something you require, it may be beneficial to upgrade to NinjaTrader 8.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok thanks, I suppose there is some indicator that is valid for NT7. The truth is that this version has some interesting indicators unlike NT8

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm unaware of any indicator or add on that would supply this functionality for NinjaTrader 7. You may want to try taking a look at our publicly available User App Share to see if anything there may meet your needs:

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
          Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post cre8able  
            Started by fiddich, Today, 05:25 PM