3 days I have been trying to sort NT7 out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 days I have been trying to sort NT7 out

To no avail. I had it working for about 1 hour. And then the whole thing went mad - so now I cannot repair or fresh install. ( yes I followed all the instructions to delete Ninjatrader* files).
    So now I am completely stuck and my only recourse is an email request to service that will go through the same old stuff that I have already done twice over.
    It's infuriating. I have used NT7 for 10 years on and off - the lack of chat and being able to live talk with someone to resolve your issue is a big loss in my opinion.

Cant even download NT8. I am completely and utterly lost with this - never happened before. The setup somehow recognizes me and gives me only repair or remove. Remove falls down about half way through ( I manually deleted all files so no surprise there). And repair just produces an icon that when I click it configures NT but never actually opens it - hilarious if it wasn't so time consuming.

Comment

Hello Mindset,

Thank you for your note. I do apologize for any frustrations you're experiencing, we are happy to assist you.

I'd like to schedule a remote support call with you as soon as you are available so that we can troubleshoot this most effectively on your end.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S 2492332" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
      • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
      I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Chris
        There are no log and trace files. I removed everyhing in order to do a fresh install. That's my issue. The setup only gives repair and remove. Neither of which work correctly.

Comment

Hello Mindset,

Thank you for your reply.

We can definitely assist you with this installation item, please send us a message at platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S 2492332" in the subject line so that we can setup the remote support call with you as soon as you are available. We can use the remote support application to connect to your PC and communicate with you step by step.

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by timmbbo, 07-05-2023, 10:21 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by tkaboris, Today, 08:01 AM
          1 response
          0 likes