Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ishares Russell 2000 - IWM in SuperDom

Hello.

Please, anyone, would you tell me how to get IWM into the SuperDom. See if you can do it before you tell me how and please be specific. Thanks. JOHN

Hello,

What data feed do you have? Please check this table to be sure your data feed supports it:

I was able to get it in the super DOM by openning a super DOM>Connecting to IB>type iwm in the Instrument field>enter. However this is an index correct? So you will not be able trade it live.

I recommend adding it as a new instrument to your Instrument Manager using these instructions:

NinjaTrader comes pre-loaded with the most commonly traded instruments however, you may find the need to add an additional instrument. Please follow the instructions below to add an instrument in the Instrument Manager.
    • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
    • Press the "New" button
    • *Enter in instrument specific information and select the appropriate exchange (add Default exchange for equities in addition to the actual exchange)
    • Fill in any relevant information under the "Misc" tab such as symbol mapping for your target connectivty provider
    • Press the "OK" button
    * If you wish to add an equity, this can be accomplished without following the steps above. Just open a chart (for example) and start typing in the symbol and a new instrument is automatically created.
    The instrument is now added to the master instrument list. Please follow the instructions below if you want to add this instrument to an instrument list.
    • Select the instrument list you wish to add the instrument to via the "Instrument lists" drop down list in the upper left hand corner
    • Select the exchange (Default recommend for equities) as this will route orders to your broker smart routing system
    • Select the appropriate expiration date if this is a futures instrument
    • Press the "<" button to add the instrument to the list
    You are now complete and can press the "OK" button.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
    11 responses
    0 likes