Failed to send email by ninjatrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to send email by ninjatrader

Good morning, when I want to send an email from ninjatrader for example when the price reaches a certain area, on my home PC I have no problem but when I use a VPS, it gives me an error and does not send it. The following text message is attached to this thread. I use a gmail email, please help me to execute my operation correctly.
    Thanks and regards.
    Attached Files

Good Morning, punkiy2111,

Google Mail requires you to authenticate to be able to send emails. Based on the error message it looks like this has to be authorized first.

Please visit https://mail.google.com on this VPS and first test whether you are able to sign in.

Should this work please visit https://myaccount.google.com/security - this is where you can temporarily enable the "Less Secure Apps" feature.

Once you have then signed in once through NinjaTrader (and sent a test email) this feature will send you an email to confirm whether this platform should be allowed to access your account.

As soon as this has been confirmed you should not experience any further issues sending emails.

Please let me know should you have any further questions!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Solved!!! Thankssss

Comment

Hello again. Again the mails are not sent. Launches the sent message successfully but does not reach the destination. With NT7 I have no problems but with NT8 it works badly.
        Any solution please, it is very important for my operation.
        Thank you.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your reply.

As this was working and stopped working typically this means your emails may being blocked from being received or are being filtered out.. Are you getting the same error?

If you send a test mail to yourself in the email share service setup do you receive that email?

Thank you I'll await your reply.
          Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It only happens to me in the vps, it doesn't happen to me on the computer. If I send an email to myself I do not receive it. Regards.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Please send me your log and trace files from your VPS so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2535398 FORUM ATTN Heath

Thank you I'll await those files.

Comment

I had the wrong password but since it didn't give me an error and it was sent, I didn't suspect until it occurred to me to try it. Thanks for everything.

Comment

Good afternoon, I would like to send an alert to my email via ninjatrader "fromEmailAddress" to "toEmailAddress". I want to know if you can use the address or server of ninjatrader "FromEmailAddress" and what it is, thank you very much.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

No NinjaTrader does not provide an email service to use to setup that connection, you'll need to configure a share service with your own email providers server settings to use as the from address.

Below I am providing a link to the help guide on 'Managing Share Services'.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...gShareServices

As well as a link to the instructions for common SMTP server setups.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=45339

Please feel free to write in if you need additional assistance.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I did some work on the topic, you will find few hints and one strategy specifically designed to keep you updated here:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...with-antispam/

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post cre8able  
                      Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
                      3 responses
                      0 likes